US: Jarvis signs America Wine & Spirit distributors
Napa Valley wine producer Jarvis has signed Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) of America as its distributor for California.
Jarvis will be represented by the American Wine & Spirits division of SWS.
Jarvis wines include Lake William Bordeaux Blend and Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay Reserve.
“American Wine & Spirits enthusiasm for great wine, along with their dedication to their customers, made them the ideal choice for representing Jarvis wines throughout California,” said William Jarvis, president.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future