JAPAN: Japan Tobacco plans green tea launch
Japanese tobacco group, Japan Tobacco, is planning to launch a brand of green tea this month under the brand name, Ubu Tea. The launch will be nationwide. Ubu Tea is to be marketed in 340ml cans priced at Y115 and in 500ml PET bottles at Y140. A 2 litre PET bottle will also be available priced at Y330. In addition to its tobacco interests, Japan Tobacco is also involved in the food, pharmaceutical and agribusiness industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory