JAPAN: Japan Tobacco plans green tea launch
Japanese tobacco group, Japan Tobacco, is planning to launch a brand of green tea this month under the brand name, Ubu Tea. The launch will be nationwide. Ubu Tea is to be marketed in 340ml cans priced at Y115 and in 500ml PET bottles at Y140. A 2 litre PET bottle will also be available priced at Y330. In addition to its tobacco interests, Japan Tobacco is also involved in the food, pharmaceutical and agribusiness industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk