JAPAN: Japan Tobacco plans green tea launch
Japanese tobacco group, Japan Tobacco, is planning to launch a brand of green tea this month under the brand name, Ubu Tea. The launch will be nationwide. Ubu Tea is to be marketed in 340ml cans priced at Y115 and in 500ml PET bottles at Y140. A 2 litre PET bottle will also be available priced at Y330. In addition to its tobacco interests, Japan Tobacco is also involved in the food, pharmaceutical and agribusiness industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites