DENMARK: January beer sales up 3.3%
Danish sales of beer were given a fillip in January 2002, as year-on-year figures showed growth of 3.3% for the month to 33.7m litres, the Central Customs and Tax Administration said yesterday. For full year 2001, sales had dropped by 3.3% year-on-year to 513m litres with a sales plunge in January 2001 of 9.3 pct year-on-year. Danish brewery Carlsberg dominated the beer market in 2001 with a share of 70% pct. Danish Harboes Bryggeri and Bryggerigruppen were the next two important players on the Danish beer market in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- This week in spirits & wine
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019