DENMARK: January beer sales up 3.3%
Danish sales of beer were given a fillip in January 2002, as year-on-year figures showed growth of 3.3% for the month to 33.7m litres, the Central Customs and Tax Administration said yesterday. For full year 2001, sales had dropped by 3.3% year-on-year to 513m litres with a sales plunge in January 2001 of 9.3 pct year-on-year. Danish brewery Carlsberg dominated the beer market in 2001 with a share of 70% pct. Danish Harboes Bryggeri and Bryggerigruppen were the next two important players on the Danish beer market in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020