DENMARK: January beer sales up 3.3%
Danish sales of beer were given a fillip in January 2002, as year-on-year figures showed growth of 3.3% for the month to 33.7m litres, the Central Customs and Tax Administration said yesterday. For full year 2001, sales had dropped by 3.3% year-on-year to 513m litres with a sales plunge in January 2001 of 9.3 pct year-on-year. Danish brewery Carlsberg dominated the beer market in 2001 with a share of 70% pct. Danish Harboes Bryggeri and Bryggerigruppen were the next two important players on the Danish beer market in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil