CROATIA: Jamnica increases H1 revenues
The Croatian soft drinks producer Jamnica has increases its sales revenues by 31% in the first half of 2003 to 310m Croatian kuna (US$47.3m), compared to the same period last year. The company, which produces mineral and spring water, juices and other soft drinks, saw its exports increase by 55%. Jamnica's sales in Croatia increased by 25%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk