CROATIA: Jamnica increases H1 revenues
The Croatian soft drinks producer Jamnica has increases its sales revenues by 31% in the first half of 2003 to 310m Croatian kuna (US$47.3m), compared to the same period last year. The company, which produces mineral and spring water, juices and other soft drinks, saw its exports increase by 55%. Jamnica's sales in Croatia increased by 25%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director