UK: James White revamps vegetable juice packaging
James White revamps juice range
James White has updated the packaging for its organic vegetable juice range in the UK.
The Suffolk-based firm last week unveiled the redesign, which is set to roll out this month.
“Vegetable juices have been growing steadily in popularity in the UK but we are not yet seeing consumption as it is in Germany and other Northern European countries,” said company MD, Lawrence Mallinson.
The range, which is offered in 75cl bottles, is certified organic by the Soil Association in the UK.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review