UK: James White revamps vegetable juice packaging
James White revamps juice range
James White has updated the packaging for its organic vegetable juice range in the UK.
The Suffolk-based firm last week unveiled the redesign, which is set to roll out this month.
“Vegetable juices have been growing steadily in popularity in the UK but we are not yet seeing consumption as it is in Germany and other Northern European countries,” said company MD, Lawrence Mallinson.
The range, which is offered in 75cl bottles, is certified organic by the Soil Association in the UK.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat