USA: James J. Postl Joins Panamco Board of Directors
Panamerican Beverages, Inc. (NYSE: PB), one of the world's largest soft Coca-Cola bottlers with operations in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala, announced today that James J. Postl has joined its Board of Directors. Mr. Postl replaces former board member Mr. Weldon H. Johnson, who recently passed away. Mr. Postl, 54, is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, based in Houston, Texas, which markets more than 1,300 products with 20 leading brands in more than 50 countries. Mr. Postl joined Pennzoil-Quaker State in 1998 with 31 years of worldwide management experience in consumer products. Mr. Postl served as President of Nabisco from early 1996 through early 1998, and as President and CEO of Nabisco International from 1994 through 1995. Prior to this, he held a variety of management positions with PepsiCo over a 19-year period, as well as brand management positions with Procter & Gamble. Francisco Sanchez-Loaeza, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Panamco, said, "Jim's comprehensive and deep knowledge of the consumer goods industry and the Latin American markets, together with his exceptional track record make him a superb addition to our Board of Directors. We look forward to his invaluable contributions to Panamco's strategy and success." Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest bottlers of soft drink products of The Coca-Cola Company. The Company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala along with bottled water, beer and other beverages. Panamco is an anchor bottler of The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World