USA: James J. Postl Joins Panamco Board of Directors
Mr. Postl, 54, is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, based in Houston, Texas, which markets more than 1,300 products with 20 leading brands in more than 50 countries. Mr. Postl joined Pennzoil-Quaker State in 1998 with 31 years of worldwide management experience in consumer products. Mr. Postl served as President of Nabisco from early 1996 through early 1998, and as President and CEO of Nabisco International from 1994 through 1995. Prior to this, he held a variety of management positions with PepsiCo over a 19-year period, as well as brand management positions with Procter & Gamble.
Francisco Sanchez-Loaeza, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Panamco, said, "Jim's comprehensive and deep knowledge of the consumer goods industry and the Latin American markets, together with his exceptional track record make him a superb addition to our Board of Directors. We look forward to his invaluable contributions to Panamco's strategy and success."
Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest bottlers of soft drink products of The Coca-Cola Company. The Company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala along with bottled water, beer and other beverages. Panamco is an anchor bottler of The Coca-Cola Company.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned