USA: James J. Postl Joins Panamco Board of Directors
Panamerican Beverages, Inc. (NYSE: PB), one of the world's largest soft Coca-Cola bottlers with operations in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala, announced today that James J. Postl has joined its Board of Directors. Mr. Postl replaces former board member Mr. Weldon H. Johnson, who recently passed away. Mr. Postl, 54, is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, based in Houston, Texas, which markets more than 1,300 products with 20 leading brands in more than 50 countries. Mr. Postl joined Pennzoil-Quaker State in 1998 with 31 years of worldwide management experience in consumer products. Mr. Postl served as President of Nabisco from early 1996 through early 1998, and as President and CEO of Nabisco International from 1994 through 1995. Prior to this, he held a variety of management positions with PepsiCo over a 19-year period, as well as brand management positions with Procter & Gamble. Francisco Sanchez-Loaeza, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Panamco, said, "Jim's comprehensive and deep knowledge of the consumer goods industry and the Latin American markets, together with his exceptional track record make him a superb addition to our Board of Directors. We look forward to his invaluable contributions to Panamco's strategy and success." Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest bottlers of soft drink products of The Coca-Cola Company. The Company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala along with bottled water, beer and other beverages. Panamco is an anchor bottler of The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends