Product Launch - US: Jamba Juice's Make It Light juice blends
Jamba Juice has stores in the US, Canada, South Korea and the Philippines
Jamba Juice's Make It Light juice blends
Category - soft drinks, juice, blends, lower-calorie
Available - From this week
Location - US, in branches of Jamba Juice
Price - US$4 to US$6 depending on size and location
Jamba Juice Company is launching its smoothie range in ten lower-calorie options.
The Make It Light range contains one-third fewer calories, sugar and carbohydrates than the original recipes, the company announced today. The smoothies are made with whole fruit and fruit juice and provide up to two servings of fruit per 16oz (47.3cl) serving.
At the beginning of the year, Jamba Juice said it wanted to enter the brand into new categories in the US. The company has about 700 outlets across the country, as well as stores in Canada, South Korea and the Philippines.
Jamba Juice Offers Make It Light Versions of its Classic Smoothies
EMERYVILLE, Calif., July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire
Jamba Juice Company, a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, continues to demonstrate its strong commitment to provide refreshing and great-tasting, better-for-you solutions with an all-new Make It Light option for its line of "Classic" smoothies in all of its stores. The Make It Light smoothies taste just as delicious as the original recipes but contain one-third fewer calories, sugar and carbohydrates.
Jamba Juice Make It Light smoothies are made with whole fruit and fruit juice and provide 1.5 to 2 servings of fruit in every 16-ounce size. Most of the flavors provide an excellent source of Vitamin C, which helps support the immune system.
"Jamba Juice has been a leader in supporting our fans' healthy, active lifestyles with innovative, great-tasting, and better-for-you beverages for over 20 years, so it is only fitting that we now offer the Make-It-Light option," says Julie S. Washington, Senior Vice President and Chief Brand Officer, Jamba Juice Company. "We are excited to be in the business of providing a variety of convenient and delicious products to continue inspiring our customers to Live Fruitfully this summer."
Customers can choose from ten delicious flavors, including:
- Make It Light Strawberries Wild
- Make It Light Mango-A-Go-Go
- Make It Light Banana Berry
- Make It Light Caribbean Passion
- Make It Light Orange-a-peel
- Make It Light Peach Pleasure
- Make It Light Aloha Pineapple
- Make It Light Strawberry Surf Rider
- Make It Light Pomegranate Pick-Me-Up
- Make It Light Razzmatazz
Original source: www.jambajuice.com
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research