US: Jamba Juice, Zola to launch Superfruit shots
Jamba Juice will launch a range of Superfruit shots with Brazilian firm Zola
Jamba Juice has signed a licensing agreement with Brazilian Superfruit vegetable firm Zola to develop and launch a range of Jamba-branded Superfruit shots for the US market.
The products, which will target health-oriented consumers, are expected to launch in Jamba Juice retail stores, grocery stores and other retail outlets in early 2011, Jamba said late last week.
The shots will be available in three flavours; Açai, with an "antioxidant booster", Cupuaçu, with a "vitality booster", and Acerola and Caja, with vitamin-C.
"These products are functionally beneficial and a great fit with our growing portfolio of health and wellness products," said James White, chairman, president and CEO of Jamba Juice. "Together, we will create new...better-for-you products that will further establish Jamba as a relevant healthy, active lifestyle brand."
The firm launched three Superfruit variants for the US market in June - Super Yumberry Classic Smoothie, Berry Yumberry All Fruit Smoothie and Yumberry Topper Ideal Meal.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review