US: Jamba Juice, Sygma extend distribution alliance
Jamba Juice and Sygma formed a distribution alliance in February last year
Jamba Juice has extended its distribution agreement with Sygma in the US to include the states of Colorado and Texas.
In February last year, the two companies formed a distribution alliance last year, which saw Sysco Corp-owned Sygma begin distributing Jamba's products to selected mid-west and south-east locations. Last week, Jamba said that its extension to the deal "opens the door to accelerated growth" for the firm in the US.
"Based on the results of our initial business relationship, we have decided to expand our existing programme to include broader coverage into new territories," said Jamba Juice's senior VP of supply chain, Greg Schwartz.
"Sygma now services a significant number of Jamba locations nationwide," he added. "Ability to access Sysco's entire network of resources has proven beneficial in further extending our international capabilities, enhancing our reporting effectiveness and giving us great access to servicing non-traditional venues."
In November, Jamba reported a return to profit in the first nine months of the year.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World