US: Jamba Juice launches Superfruit variants
Super Yumberry Classic Smoothie, Berry Yumberry All Fruit Smoothie and Yumberry Topper Ideal Meal
Jamba Juice has launched three new Superfruit variants for the US market.
Super Yumberry Classic Smoothie, Berry Yumberry All Fruit Smoothie and Yumberry Topper Ideal Meal will be supported by a promotion until 6 September through online community Active Network, the firm said today (2 June).
"We are thrilled to add three new products to our already popular Superfruit platform," said Susan Shields, chief marketing officer for Jamba Juice Co. "The Yumberry is a Superfruit that a lot of people have not tried before.”
The firm said its national promotion with Active Network is designed to get consumers exercising through fitness and activity plans.
As part of the campaign, Jamba Juice will have a presence at 20 endurance events such as 5ks, 10ks and family races in ten markets throughout the US, offering free Superfruit smoothies and US$1 off coupons.
Last week, Jamba Juice launched a range of All Natural Smoothies with Inventure Foods.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts