US: Jamba Juice expands franchise
US snack and beverage maker Jamba Juice has expanded its franchise strategy to a number of airport locations, including Chicago O'Hare, San Diego International and George Bush Intercontinental in Houston.
The new outlets join other recently launched airport outlets at JFK Jet Blue Terminal, Newark Liberty International, Denver International, Charlotte Douglas International and Portland International, the company said today (23 February).
The company said it plans a total of 50 new Jamba franchise locations for 2009 as part of the company's broader strategy to reposition its business model with a greater emphasis on franchising.
"As we continue to grow our franchise locations, non-traditional outlets will play a key role in our strategy," said James White, CEO of Jamba Juice. "We plan to introduce several additional airport locations in the coming months and will continue to build upon the success of our college and university-based, non-traditional franchise program which currently includes 23 locations."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014