USA: Jamba Juice Company Signs Second Joint Venture with Cafe Hawaii Partners to Create Jamba Juice Florida; 50 Stores Planned Statewide
Jamba Juice, which began as a stand-alone smoothie shop in San Luis Obispo, Calif., has now developed into an industry-defining way of life for millions of loyal customers patronizing more than 300 stores in 17 states. The specialty menu features delicious blended-to-order fruit smoothies, plus freshly squeezed juices, hot soups, high-nutrition breads and pretzels all created to deliver a great tasting and good-for-you experience. All of Jamba's products are made from the highest quality ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Orchestrating the national expansion of Jamba Juice, is chief executive officer Paul Clayton, a man well known to South Floridians. He is the former president of Burger King, North America, where he was responsible for all operations, development, marketing and administrative functions for the company's 8,000-plus locations throughout North America. Coincidentally, Burger King Corporation is headquartered just 10 miles south of the site where Paul Clayton's newfound Jamba Juice will launch its Florida expansion.
"Florida promises to be a terrific market for Jamba Juice thanks to the year-round warm weather and outdoor lifestyle as well as the widespread health and fitness-orientation of consumers here," said Clayton. "We see a growing demand for our great tasting food that people can feel good about eating and we intend to meet that demand with well located stores, superior service and an outstanding product."
Jamba Juice is arriving in Florida thanks to JJC Florida LLC, a partnership between Jamba Juice® and Cafe Hawaii Partners. Cafe Hawaii Partners previously partnered with Jamba Juice in late 1998, resulting in five Jamba Juice stores currently open and two additional locations currently under construction in Hawaii. It is also a partner with Starbucks Coffee International, which formed Coffee Partners Hawaii, the exclusive licensee of Starbucks Coffee International in Hawaii. Coffee Partners Hawaii currently owns and operates 19 Starbucks Coffee locations. As the exclusive Florida licensee, JJC Florida LLC plans to open up to 50 stores statewide within the next five years starting in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
Jamba Juice® Company is the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices, hot soups, nutritious breads and healthy snacks. The company maintains its reputation by providing unparalleled customer service and serving products made with the highest quality ingredients. There are company and franchised/licensed stores across the country including Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming as well as select Whole Foods Markets, college campuses and airport locations nationwide. Jamba also has catering and special events services through Jamba GoGo and further information can be obtained by calling 1-800-545-9972. For the nearest location call 1-888 JAMBA 12 or visit www.go2jambajuice.com.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China