USA: Jamba Juice Company Signs Second Joint Venture with Cafe Hawaii Partners to Create Jamba Juice Florida; 50 Stores Planned Statewide
Jamba Juice, the industry leader in blended-to-order smoothies, fresh squeezed juices, nutritious hot soups and healthy snacks, serves the Sunshine State its first location this spring. In June, Jamba Juice is scheduled to open it's first store in South Miami's Greenery Center, a second location within Whole Foods Market in Ft.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery