US: Jamba Juice appoints director
Fritzi Woods has joined the Jamba Juice board of directors
Jamba Juice has confirmed the appointment of an addition to its board of directors.
Shareholders for the US soft drinks maker appointed Fritzi Woods to the board with effect from 19 May. In addition, Woods has also become an independent member of the company's audit committee.
Woods is currently president and CEO of the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Prior to this, she was the chairman and CEO of PrimeSource FoodService Equipment.
"We are pleased to welcome Fritzi to our board of directors," the company said. "With her extensive experience in finance, food service, and the public markets we believe Fritzi will be a great addition to our board."
Jamba Juice could not be reached for information on whether Woods has replaced a previous company board member.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014