US: Jamba Juice appoints director
Fritzi Woods has joined the Jamba Juice board of directors
Jamba Juice has confirmed the appointment of an addition to its board of directors.
Shareholders for the US soft drinks maker appointed Fritzi Woods to the board with effect from 19 May. In addition, Woods has also become an independent member of the company's audit committee.
Woods is currently president and CEO of the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Prior to this, she was the chairman and CEO of PrimeSource FoodService Equipment.
"We are pleased to welcome Fritzi to our board of directors," the company said. "With her extensive experience in finance, food service, and the public markets we believe Fritzi will be a great addition to our board."
Jamba Juice could not be reached for information on whether Woods has replaced a previous company board member.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video