AUSTRALIA: Jagermeister set for re-launch
The distinctive herb-flavoured spirits brand, Jagermeister, is to be re-launched in Australia in June with brandowner, Mast-Jagermeister, aiming to gain new consumers among university students and extreme sports fanatics. Mast-Jagermeister and the brand's Australian promotion company, Host, believe the brand could prove popular with university students, particularly with male consumers who are looking for "extreme" experiences.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"