AUSTRALIA: Jagermeister set for re-launch
The distinctive herb-flavoured spirits brand, Jagermeister, is to be re-launched in Australia in June with brandowner, Mast-Jagermeister, aiming to gain new consumers among university students and extreme sports fanatics. Mast-Jagermeister and the brand's Australian promotion company, Host, believe the brand could prove popular with university students, particularly with male consumers who are looking for "extreme" experiences.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits