UK: Jacquart celebrates Ascot appointment
The Champagne house Jacquart has announced that its Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaïque NV has been chosen as the house Champagne by Ascot Racecourse for the 2006 season.
Jacquart Brut Mosaïque NV will therefore be the only Champagne offered to guests in the Royal Enclosure, where those present will include HM The Queen, HRH Prince Charles and other members of the Royal Family, at The Royal Ascot Race Meeting in June.
The Champagne will also be served in 281 private boxes, the Panoramic Restaurant and the Champagne bars. This is the third year Jacqart has been chosen as Champagne supplier for the race meet.
"We are proud to continue our close association with the world's greatest horse-racing spectacle for a third year," said the company's export director on-trade UK Patrick Spanti.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015