UK: Jacquart celebrates Ascot appointment
The Champagne house Jacquart has announced that its Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaïque NV has been chosen as the house Champagne by Ascot Racecourse for the 2006 season.
Jacquart Brut Mosaïque NV will therefore be the only Champagne offered to guests in the Royal Enclosure, where those present will include HM The Queen, HRH Prince Charles and other members of the Royal Family, at The Royal Ascot Race Meeting in June.
The Champagne will also be served in 281 private boxes, the Panoramic Restaurant and the Champagne bars. This is the third year Jacqart has been chosen as Champagne supplier for the race meet.
"We are proud to continue our close association with the world's greatest horse-racing spectacle for a third year," said the company's export director on-trade UK Patrick Spanti.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends