USA: Jacob's Creek Launches Limited Release in United States
Jacob's Creek, Australia's best-selling wine worldwide, announces the launch of its new Limited Release wines -- crafted from the finest quality grapes grown on the Jacob's Creek vineyard. The first vintages to be distributed in the United States will include the 1995 Limited Release Shiraz Cabernet and the 1998 Limited Release Chardonnay. True to the name, there will be a limited supply of these wines with only 2000 cases available for each variety worldwide.Dedicated and determined to produce the finest quality wines, the Jacob's Creek winemakers invested extra time and energy into the winemaking process of the Limited Release wines. The winemakers searched the vineyard, tasting the grapes from vine to vine, and marked the spots that produced the most flavorful grapes. These grapes were then carefully handpicked for the production of the Limited Release wines."Through the creation of our Limited Release wines, we want to offer wine drinkers the finest crafted expression of the art of grape growing and making," said Phil Laffer, Jacob's Creek Chief Winemaker. "We aimed to produce wines of extraordinary flavor and quality that represent the pinnacle of Jacob's Creek winemaking, while building on our core values -- consistent quality, reliability and an approachable style.""The introduction of the Limited Release wines expand the range of quality the brand offers consumers," added Laffer. "The new wines introduce regular Jacob's Creek drinkers to a premium wine experience, while attracting new consumers who have a distinguished palate for more exclusive wines."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report