AUSTRALIA: Jacob's Creek future continues to sparkle
Christian Porta, chief executive of Australia's Jacob's Creek wine brand, expects double digit growth in its key UK market this year further building on its total record sales of 5.3 million cases in 2001. Speaking to local journalists in advance of the 2001 profit result by Orlando Wyndham, the Australian arm of the French parent Pernod Ricard group, Porta said the 2002 Jacob's Creek marketing drive would concentrate on sparkling wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites