AUSTRALIA: Jacob's Creek future continues to sparkle
Christian Porta, chief executive of Australia's Jacob's Creek wine brand, expects double digit growth in its key UK market this year further building on its total record sales of 5.3 million cases in 2001. Speaking to local journalists in advance of the 2001 profit result by Orlando Wyndham, the Australian arm of the French parent Pernod Ricard group, Porta said the 2002 Jacob's Creek marketing drive would concentrate on sparkling wine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery