AUSTRALIA: Jacob's Creek achieves record sales after brand extension
Sales of Jacob's Creek Australian wine range are predicted to top 5.3m cases this year with new records confidently expected for 2002 in the wake of a major product launch in the UK. The present level equates to about 1m glasses a day, says the brand's marketing manager Nick Blair. Jacob's Creek, launched in 1976, is part of Orlando Wyndham itself part of the French owned Pernod Ricard group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire