AUSTRALIA: Jacob's Creek achieves record sales after brand extension
Sales of Jacob's Creek Australian wine range are predicted to top 5.3m cases this year with new records confidently expected for 2002 in the wake of a major product launch in the UK. The present level equates to about 1m glasses a day, says the brand's marketing manager Nick Blair. Jacob's Creek, launched in 1976, is part of Orlando Wyndham itself part of the French owned Pernod Ricard group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"