US: Jackson Family Wines snaps up Oregon winery - report
Jackson Family Wines has bought its first Oregon winery for an undisclosed fee, according to a report.
The purchase of the 35-acre Soléna Estate comes months after Jackson Family acquired a number of vineyards in the state, the Press Democrat reported this week. Soléna Estate produces about 15,000 cases a year, however the Soléna Estate brand was not part of the deal and the company will move production to another site, it was reported.
The company has said it plans to produce higher-value labels in Oregon, particularly for Pinot Noir.
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017 is a data only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the market...read more
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push