US: Jackson Family Wines snaps up Oregon winery - report
Jackson Family Wines has bought its first Oregon winery for an undisclosed fee, according to a report.
The purchase of the 35-acre Soléna Estate comes months after Jackson Family acquired a number of vineyards in the state, the Press Democrat reported this week. Soléna Estate produces about 15,000 cases a year, however the Soléna Estate brand was not part of the deal and the company will move production to another site, it was reported.
The company has said it plans to produce higher-value labels in Oregon, particularly for Pinot Noir.
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
The Future of the US Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017 is a data only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the market...read more
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report