US: Jackson Family Wines sets up CLO role
Jackson Family Wines has announced the creation of the post of chief legal officer.
The California-based company said yesterday (28 July) that Jeff Wesselkamper has been promoted to the position of EVP, chief legal officer and secretary for both Jackson Family Wines and the Jackson Family Enterprises unit.
Previously the SVP and general counsel for the two divisions, Wesselkamper’s role will now include leadership of legal as well as human resources and administration for all of the Jackson family’s wine businesses.
Prior to joining Jackson Family Enterprises in 1997, he was an associate with law firm Latham & Watkins in Chicago, San Francisco and Menlo Park.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research