US: Jackson Family Wines sets up CLO role
Jackson Family Wines has announced the creation of the post of chief legal officer.
The California-based company said yesterday (28 July) that Jeff Wesselkamper has been promoted to the position of EVP, chief legal officer and secretary for both Jackson Family Wines and the Jackson Family Enterprises unit.
Previously the SVP and general counsel for the two divisions, Wesselkamper’s role will now include leadership of legal as well as human resources and administration for all of the Jackson family’s wine businesses.
Prior to joining Jackson Family Enterprises in 1997, he was an associate with law firm Latham & Watkins in Chicago, San Francisco and Menlo Park.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- The global beer category - The facts
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research