NZ: Jack Glover leaves Pernod Ricard for Mud House Wine Group
Jack Glover is switching from Pernod Ricard to Mud House in New Zealand
The Mud House Wine Group has appointed Jack Glover to the position of global sales manager.
The New Zealand wine company confirmed last week that Glover, who will move across from Pernod Ricard, replaces Sam Lynds in the role. Lynds, who has spent five years with Mud House, is leaving “to pursue other opportunities”. The company was unable to provide further details on Lynds' movements when contacted by just-drinks yesterday (21 November).
While Glover’s most recent role at Pernod Ricard focused on the New Zealand on-trade, he has had “significant exposure” to the “Grocery and Traditional Liquor” parts of the business. He will relocate to Marlborough to take up the post.
Established in 1996, Mud House owns the namesake and Waipara Hills brands.
Tequila Avión has launched a US television commercial for its namesake Tequila brand....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL