US: Jack Daniel's UK Sales 20% Ahead of Year-Ago Tally
By Anne Brockhoff Brown-Forman has sold about 20% more Jack Daniel's whiskey in the UK than it had by this time a year earlier, the US spirits group told investors on Wednesday. Sales in Britain are expected to reach about 600,000 cases in fiscal 2002, and growth is also expected in Spain, Italy and Korea, chief executive Owsley Brown said during a presentation at the Credit Suisse First Boston Consumer Products Conference in New York.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down