USA: Jack Daniel's to sue US company for trademark infringement
Jack Daniels Properties Inc., is to sue a US company for trademark infringement claiming the company led investors to think that its proposed bottled spring water was affiliated or approved by Jack Daniels Properties Inc (JDPI), owners of the Jack Daniels trademark. In a statement JDPI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown-Forman, announced that it has filed a suit against California-based company Aubryn International Inc, R.Bruce Harris, Gorman Properties, LLC and Jack E. Daniels for infringing its Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m