USA: Jack Daniel's to sue US company for trademark infringement
Jack Daniels Properties Inc., is to sue a US company for trademark infringement claiming the company led investors to think that its proposed bottled spring water was affiliated or approved by Jack Daniels Properties Inc (JDPI), owners of the Jack Daniels trademark. In a statement JDPI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown-Forman, announced that it has filed a suit against California-based company Aubryn International Inc, R.Bruce Harris, Gorman Properties, LLC and Jack E. Daniels for infringing its Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report