USA: Jack Daniel's to sue US company for trademark infringement
Jack Daniels Properties Inc., is to sue a US company for trademark infringement claiming the company led investors to think that its proposed bottled spring water was affiliated or approved by Jack Daniels Properties Inc (JDPI), owners of the Jack Daniels trademark. In a statement JDPI, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown-Forman, announced that it has filed a suit against California-based company Aubryn International Inc, R.Bruce Harris, Gorman Properties, LLC and Jack E. Daniels for infringing its Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey trademark.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly