Jack Daniel's offers wedding service with US motel campaign
Consumers can tie the knot at the Jack Daniel's motel in the US
Brown-Forman has launched a motel-themed marketing push in the US for its Jack Daniel's American whiskey brand.
'Motel No. 7' will tour five US cities in the coming weeks, giving consumers the opportunity to stay the night at the venue. The tour starts in New York in mid-November before carrying on to Miami, Austin, Los Angeles and Chicago.
As well as a games room and brand experiences, Motel No. 7 features a chapel in which consumers can legally get married.
Jesus Ostos, senior brand manager for Jack Daniel’s, said: “From music and movies to food and drink, Jack Daniel’s has an undeniable link to pop culture – both past and present."
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Bulldog Gin Co's founder & CEO, Anshuman Vohra, we looked at the birth and rise of the brand. In part two, Vohra considers the wider gin segment, Bulld...
Single malt whiskey by definition needs to be made at a single distillery. It is made from fermented mash made with malted grain....
The production and labeling of American whiskey has to be under the Title 27 of the US Code of Federal Regulations. American whiskey was traditionally produced within the boundaries of the US and can ...
The recent growth trajectory of non-Scotch whiskies shows no sign of waning in the 2015-20 period, with The IWSR predicting extra sales of some 74m cases over the period. Both US and Irish whiskey ben...
The Polish Spirits market growth is driven by country’s strong economy and consumers high disposable income. The market is being led by the Vodka category while the Whiskey category is forecast to reg...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research