UK: Jack Daniel's Honey set to hit UK
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey will launch in the UK on-trade this month
Jack Daniels's Tennessee Honey was first launched in the US last spring, but will be available in the UK on-trade this month and the off-trade from August. The liqueur comes in a 70cl bottle, has an ABV of 35% and is expected to retail at GBP23.95 (US$38.60).
At a briefing for journalists in London yesterday (8 May), Mark Davis, Jack Daniel's area marketing manager for UK & Ireland, said total investment in the brand in the first year would exceed GBP2m.
He said the drink had been a “phenomenal success” in the US, where it was the fastest growing spirits brand in 2011.
The launch will be supported by a digital media campaign, cinema and out-of-home advertising and and on and off-trade promotional activity, the company said.
It follows hot on the heals of Jim Beam Honey, which launched in the UK last month.
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- A-B InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review