US: J Vineyards & Winery readies first print push
J Vineyards & Winery has lined up its first print advertising appearance in the US.
The California-based wine firm, which specialises in sparkling wine but it branching out into Chardonnay and Pinot Noir variants, said earlier this week that it will run 'A Legacy That Sparkles' as a full-page ad in two November print issues of the Wine Spectator and on the publication's website. Accompanying the print advertising will be a month-long online presence at winespectator.com. The online ads have been designed to direct consumers to J's website.
"We are two wineries under one roof," said company founder and president Judy Jordan. "Our legacy is, and always will be, J sparkling wine. Our future, however, lies in the varietal wines produced from our ten estate vineyards.”
J Vineyards & Winery is located just outside Healdswood in Sonoma County.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets