USA: J. Lohr Winery Harvest 2000 Update
J. Lohr Winery's 2000 vintage is now into its sixth week and is about 70% complete. "It has been a vintage of patience," reported winemaker Jeff Meier. Despite early bud break, some unseasonably warm weather during the growing season and several hot weather weeks, "true" ripening has come very slowly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director