FRANCE: IWIF ups stake in Laroche
The International Wine Investment Fund (IWIF) has upped its stake in the French wine producer Group Laroche and says it is prepared to take its investment furhter under the right conditions. The IWIF, controlled by Berren Asset Management, has almost doubled its stake from 4.1% to 8.1%, an investment worth A$1.1m. The Fund has already invested some $1.3m in Laroche.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman