AUSTRALIA: IWIF sells percentage of BRL Hardy stake
Australia's listed wine investment company International Wine Investment Fund has sold down its stake in the BRL Hardy group from 12.5% to 11%. BRL Hardy's price is trading at a two and a half year low. IWIF, BRL Hardy's largest shareholder, said, however, it was not disaffected with its investment and had an option to restore the 12.5% at various prices over the next two and a half years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign