AUSTRALIA: IWIF Invests A$6m In Rhone Winemaker
The move comes shortly after unitholders in the IWIF voted to free up the Fund's borrowing limits and the restrictions on overseas investments, according to reports in Industry Search.com.au.
According to reports the fund will now look to other countries for investment opportunities such as Spain, Germany, Chile, Argentina and the US, as well as Australia.
The Gabriel Meffre deal is the Fund's largest overseas venture and complements its other French investment in Michael Laroche last year.
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team