AUSTRALIA: IWIF Invests A$6m In Rhone Winemaker
The move comes shortly after unitholders in the IWIF voted to free up the Fund's borrowing limits and the restrictions on overseas investments, according to reports in Industry Search.com.au.
According to reports the fund will now look to other countries for investment opportunities such as Spain, Germany, Chile, Argentina and the US, as well as Australia.
The Gabriel Meffre deal is the Fund's largest overseas venture and complements its other French investment in Michael Laroche last year.
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'