AUSTRALIA: IWIF expects positive vote
Australia's cashed-up and listed International Wine Investment Fund says it expects unitholders to vote for it to continue operations at a meeting later this month. Chris Day, chief executive of Berren Asset Management, which runs the Fund said he expected more than 50% of unitholders to vote for continuation and much less than 50% to vote for winding it up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites