AUSTRALIA: IWIF expects positive vote
Australia's cashed-up and listed International Wine Investment Fund says it expects unitholders to vote for it to continue operations at a meeting later this month. Chris Day, chief executive of Berren Asset Management, which runs the Fund said he expected more than 50% of unitholders to vote for continuation and much less than 50% to vote for winding it up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk