AUSTRALIA: IWIF expects positive vote
Australia's cashed-up and listed International Wine Investment Fund says it expects unitholders to vote for it to continue operations at a meeting later this month. Chris Day, chief executive of Berren Asset Management, which runs the Fund said he expected more than 50% of unitholders to vote for continuation and much less than 50% to vote for winding it up.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban