AUSTRALIA: IWIF boss resigns
Australia's International Wine Investment Fund (IWIF) said today that Chris Day, the CEO of Berren Asset Management, which runs the IWIF, has handed in his resignation.
According to a statement, Day's decision has been made in order to spend more time with his family and develop private business interests.
Day will remain as CEO until a suitable replacement is found, however. He has been in the job three and a half years.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team