UK: Isklar signs Feel Good Drinks distribution deal
Isklar said it hopes this deal will help take the brand “to the next level”
Isklar has signed a five-year distribution deal with The Feel Good Drinks Co for its namesake bottled water brand in the UK and Ireland.
The deal will give Feel Good Drinks the sole distribution rights to Isklar in the UK and Ireland, the Norwegian bottled water firm said on Friday (16 December). The brand was previously distributed by Isklar's own UK-based sales and marketing team.
Isklar said it hopes this deal will help take the brand "to the next level".
"There is such a natural fit with Feel Good Drinks that we feel very confident that Isklar can now really achieve great heights within the water category," said Isklar's country manager, Deane Ingram.
In September, Isklar said it was seeking third-party investment after a court in Norway appointed an administrator to help restructure the bottled water group's debt.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018