NORWAY: Isbre ups US distribution footprint
Isbre Holding Corp. has secured distribution for its namesake spring water in the US state of Delaware.
The company said yesterday (12 December) that NKS Distributors will handle distribution of Isbre Norwegian glacier spring water in the state. Financial details were not disclosed.
The deal follows previously announced distribution agreements with Gretz Beer Company, Penn Distributors, and Wilsbach Distributors covering the greater Philadelphia and Harrisburg, Pennsylvania areas.
Isbre bottles its water in Norway and is in the process of establishing a bottling facility in an unnamed port city in the north-east US. The company will ship its water in tanker ships directly from its springs to the bottling facility. Isbre said it is also seeking other global areas of sales for its water products.
InBev has remained silent amid claims that a merger between the brewer and Anheuser-Busch is "inevitable"....
The possible privatisation of a brewery in Belarus has a slew of global brewers pondering a purchase, according to reports....
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed plans to distribute Margaritaville Tequila in the US state of Massachusetts....
The distribution of Guinness in France is returning to Kronenbourg/Scottish and Newcastle, ending a five-year stint with InBev....
The European Union (EU) and Australia have inked a new bilateral agreement on trading wine....
Heineken is to file an appeal against April's EUR219.3m (US$294.4m) fine from the European Commission....
InBev has had its rating shifted by Goldman Sachs....
Cameron Family Glass Packaging has completed a deal allowing it to build a glass plant manufacturing glass exclusively for the wine industry....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review