US: Isbre secures more US coverage
Isbre Holding continues to up its presence in the US for its Norwegian spring water.
The company, which produces the namesake water brand, said yesterday (28 February) that it has entered into a distribution agreement with L. Knife & Son for distribution of its bottled water across the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Knife & Son is a wholesaler for Anheuser-Busch and several other international and micro brew brands. From distribution centres in Kingston and Danvers, the company supplies over 13,500 licensees in Massachusetts.
Last week, Isbre also secured an agreement with Chesapeake Beverage Group in the state of Maryland.
Beer appears to be the alcoholic drink of choice in the developing BRIC markets, according to a series of recent reports....
Anheuser-Busch lobbied the federal government on US trade legislation to the tune of US$1.6m in the first six months of this year, according to public records....
Tsingtao Brewery has posted a healthy climb in profits for the first half of this year....
Anheuser-Busch has taken on the distribution and marketing of BORBA's drinkable skincare line across the US and around the world....
The chief legal officers from 29 states have united to condemn alcoholic energy drinks....
Anheuser-Busch has quashed rumours that it has plans to build a second brewery in India....
China's leading beer producer Tsingtao Brewery is planning to increase its production capacity by 1m tons by the end of 2007, according to local reports....
The drinks industry has come under attack in the US for supposedly using energy drinks to mask the effect of alcohol....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM