US: Isbre seals distribution deal for New Jersey
Isbre Holding Corp has entered into a distribution arrangement with Marz Beverage Company to market Isbre bottled Norwegian glacier spring water throughout New Jersey.
Isbre earlier announced distribution arrangements covering eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Florida.
Marz Beverage Company is a recently formed collaboration between Peerless Beverage Company and Cott-Passaic Distribution.
Isbre currently bottles its water in Norway and sells it in the US, Canada and Europe. But the company is establishing a bottling facility in Bristol, Pennsylvania and plans to establish additional bottling facilities in other port cities in the US and overseas.
The company will ship its water in tanker ships directly from its springs in Norway to its bottling facilities. The company is also seeking other global areas of sales for its water products.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has posted a slight slip in sales for the traditionally slow first quarter....
Cott Corp. has reassured shareholders it will turnaround results despite the challenges that lie ahead, according to reports....
Cott Corporation has entered into a new US$250m senior secured asset-based lending credit facility and repaid all outstanding indebtedness under its previous credit facility and its receivables securi...
A US survey has revealed that a vast majority of wine purchasers in the country strongly support truth-in-labelling....
Cott Corp. has named an interim CEO, following the departure of Brent Willis, and has initiated a search for a permanent candidate to fill the position....
Cott Corporation is facing the threat of "significant" space re-allocation for its retailer brand soft drinks at US retail behemoth Wal-Mart....
US trade body the American Beverage Association spent just under US$685,000 on lobbying in the US last year, according to a recent filing....
Cott Corp. has appointed the chairman of Toronto-based private equity firm Callisto Capital to its board of directors....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends