USA: Isbre Holding Corp - welcomes new board members
Isbre Holding Corp. (OTC-ISBH) has appointed Mr. Jim Stevens and Mr. Christopher Bartle, Esq. as new members of the board of the Company. Mr. Stevens recently served as President and CEO for the Danone Water Company of North America, and was previously employed as President/CEO of Suntory Water Group. Mr. Stevens was a co-founder of the Perrier Group of America, and has held executive positions with Coca-Cola Enterprises and Pepsi-Cola Bottling Group. Mr. Bartle is a practicing attorney and the Vice Chairman of Tear of the Clouds LLC, makers of Keeper Springs bottled water. Tear of the Clouds LLC is a non-profit organization that gives all of its profits to efforts to conserve the environment. Isbre Holding Corp. is a producer, distributor and marketer of Bulk Water, Spring Water and Bottled Water Products. Isbre Holding Corp. is in the process of establishing a bottling facility in the Tioga terminal at the Philadelphia, PA, port. Isbre's plans are to ship water in tanker ships directly from its Springs in Norway to the bottling facility, where it will be bottled and distributed throughout the North-Eastern United States. Isbre anticipates having its Philadelphia facility in operation by the late summer of year 2001. Cautionary Statement Under "Safe Harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements made in this face sheet contain information about the Company's future business prospects. These statements may be considered "forward looking" and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth or implied by such forward looking statements
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets