USA: Isbre Holding Corp. Signs Agreement With J. Stevens & Associates
Isbre Holding Corp. has employed Mr. Jim Stevens of J.M. Stevens & Associates, Inc. as Senior Advisor to the Company. Mr Stevens will assist management in structuring and implementing operating procedures for the company's bottled water business. Mr. Stevens recently served as President and CEO for the Danone Water Company of North America, and was previously employed as President/CEO of Suntory Water Group. Mr. Stevens was a co-founder of the Perrier Group of America, and has held executive positions with Coca-Cola Enterprises, and Pepsi-Cola Bottling Group. Isbre Holding Corp. is a producer, distributor and marketer of Bulk Water, Spring Water and Juice Products. Isbre Holding Corp. is in the process of establishing a bottling facility in the Tioga terminal northeast of Philadelphia where water will be shipped in tanker ships directly from its Springs in Norway to the bottling facility and bottled and distributed throughout the North-Eastern United States. Isbre anticipates having its Philadelphia facility in operation by the summer of year 2001. Cautionary Statement Under "Safe Harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements made in this face sheet contain information about the Company's future business prospects. These statements may be considered "forward looking" and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth or implied by such forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp