USA: Isbre Holding Corp. Receives Trade-Mark Approval
Isbre Holding Corp. (OTC-ISBH) received approval from the United States patent and trademark office for its trademark-application for "The world's best drinking water"(tm.) for bottled spring water, in class 32, registration no. 2,358,787. Isbre Holding Corp. is a producer, distributor and marketer of bulk water, Spring Water and Juice Products. Isbre Holding Corp. is in the process of establishing a bottling facility in Philadelphia where water will be shipped in tanker ships directly from its Springs in Norway to Philadelphia and bottled and distributed throughout the North-Eastern United States. Isbre anticipates to have its Philadelphia facility in operation by the summer of year 2001. Cautionary Statement Under "Safe Harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements made in this face sheet contain information about the Company's future business prospects. These statements may be considered "forward looking" and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth or implied by such forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned