Editor's comment: Is liquor thicker than water - Charles Bronfman to battle the big boys?
Quiet, reserved and extremely loyal, Charles Bronfman is very much the opposite of his brother Edgar Bronfman Snr. This is not to say Edgar is loud and untrustworthy but Charles is very much a traditionalist and believes the family heritage is worth preserving. His objections to ever selling the spirits and wine company, bought by his father Samuel "Mr Sam" Bronfman 76 years ago, are well-known within the family circle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites