Editor's comment: Is liquor thicker than water - Charles Bronfman to battle the big boys?
Quiet, reserved and extremely loyal, Charles Bronfman is very much the opposite of his brother Edgar Bronfman Snr. This is not to say Edgar is loud and untrustworthy but Charles is very much a traditionalist and believes the family heritage is worth preserving. His objections to ever selling the spirits and wine company, bought by his father Samuel "Mr Sam" Bronfman 76 years ago, are well-known within the family circle.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit