IRELAND: Irish Mist receives a website redesign
C&C Group has developed a new look website for its Irish whiskey liqueur, Irish Mist, to follow the bottle's recent redesign.
The website is designed to highlight the product's "mixability", particularly with cola and lime, C&C International said today (12 June) and reflects the artwork used across the new Irish Mist POS and packaging.
The homepage charts the progression of the product's packaging since its launch in 1947, and includes a selection of Irish Mist recipe ideas, competitions, quizzes and downloads.
In May, C&C International gave Irish Mist a make-over in a bid to more than double its volume over the next five years.
The new packaging positions Irish Mist closer to Irish whiskey and away from traditional liqueurs. The company said it is hoping to attract more under 35s of both sexes who already consume brown and white spirits with mixers.
At only 37 years old, Alexandre Ricard's swift ascent on the Pernod Ricard power ladder has turned heads in the industry. His latest role, as CEO of Irish Distillers, has coincided with strong growth ...
The Baltic countries have had it tougher than most in the global economic downturn, suffering double digit falls in gross domestic product. But the turmoil has not dented the ambition of Estonia-based...
The spirits industry, like other industries, has been hit by the current global economic crisis. Euromonitor International's latest global briefing, 'Global Opportunities for Leading Spirits Players d...
Pernod Ricard's Powers 12 Year Old Special Reserve...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
Brown-Forman, owner of Jack Daniel whiskey, has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share on its Class A and Class B common stock....
Pernod Ricard shareholders have approved a cash dividend payment of EUR0.5 (US$0.74) per share for the French wine and spirit group's most recent fiscal year....
Castle Brands Spirits Group, a subsidiary of Castle Brands, has entered into a marketing and distribution agreement covering the Nordic region with Arcus, Norway's largest spirits producer and wholesa...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research