IRELAND: Irish beer ads banned
The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) has banned three beer ads featuring on the country's television networks after a series of complaints against them. The ads, from the stables of Guinness, Coors and Carlsberg will have to be withdrawn or amended in such a way as to meet advertising standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014