US: Ionics completes $220m water sale to Perrier
Ionics, the water technology company, announced last week that it had completed the sale of its Aqua Cool Pure Bottled Water operations in the US, UK and France to Perrier-Vittel. Ionics said in a statement that its subsidiaries in the UK and France received proceeds in the transaction totalling US$220m, of which US$10m is being held in escrow pursuant to the terms of the acquisition agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne