NEW ZEALAND: Invivo Wines plumps for Grupo Codorníu in UK
Invivo Wines hopes the Cordoniu appointment will boost its presence in the UK and Ireland
Invivo Wines has partnered with the UK arm of Grupo Codorníu to distribute its wine brands in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The New Zealand wine company said yesterday (4 January) that Grupo Codorníu will handle its range from next month. Previously, Invivo's wines had only been available in the UK through Averys.com. The new partnership will cover both the on- and off-trade.
Codorníu has been looking to expand its portfolio of agencies outside Spain, adding to its wholly-owned Argentine winery Bodega Septima.
The Invivo range includes Bella by Invivo, a 9% abv Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, and Marlborough Sauvignon blanc, Pinot Gris, and Rose, as well as Central Otago Pinot Noir.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages