NEW ZEALAND: Invivo Wines plumps for Grupo Codorníu in UK
Invivo Wines hopes the Cordoniu appointment will boost its presence in the UK and Ireland
Invivo Wines has partnered with the UK arm of Grupo Codorníu to distribute its wine brands in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The New Zealand wine company said yesterday (4 January) that Grupo Codorníu will handle its range from next month. Previously, Invivo's wines had only been available in the UK through Averys.com. The new partnership will cover both the on- and off-trade.
Codorníu has been looking to expand its portfolio of agencies outside Spain, adding to its wholly-owned Argentine winery Bodega Septima.
The Invivo range includes Bella by Invivo, a 9% abv Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, and Marlborough Sauvignon blanc, Pinot Gris, and Rose, as well as Central Otago Pinot Noir.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp