NEW ZEALAND: Invivo Wines plumps for Grupo Codorníu in UK
Invivo Wines hopes the Cordoniu appointment will boost its presence in the UK and Ireland
Invivo Wines has partnered with the UK arm of Grupo Codorníu to distribute its wine brands in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The New Zealand wine company said yesterday (4 January) that Grupo Codorníu will handle its range from next month. Previously, Invivo's wines had only been available in the UK through Averys.com. The new partnership will cover both the on- and off-trade.
Codorníu has been looking to expand its portfolio of agencies outside Spain, adding to its wholly-owned Argentine winery Bodega Septima.
The Invivo range includes Bella by Invivo, a 9% abv Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, and Marlborough Sauvignon blanc, Pinot Gris, and Rose, as well as Central Otago Pinot Noir.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts