Product launch – UK: Invivo Wines by Invivo
Invivo Wines by Invivo
Category - Wine, UK
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, US (launching in California in November)
Price - Around GBP9 (US$14.46) per bottle for Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for Pinot Noir. Prices differ from market to market.
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in US, Various distributors in Europe
The Invivo range includes: Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough Pinot Gris, Marlborough Rosé and Central Otago Pinot Noir.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research