Product launch – UK: Invivo Wines by Invivo
Invivo Wines by Invivo
Category - Wine, UK
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, US (launching in California in November)
Price - Around GBP9 (US$14.46) per bottle for Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for Pinot Noir. Prices differ from market to market.
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in US, Various distributors in Europe
The Invivo range includes: Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough Pinot Gris, Marlborough Rosé and Central Otago Pinot Noir.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020