Product launch – UK: Invivo Wines by Invivo
Invivo Wines by Invivo
Category - Wine, UK
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, US (launching in California in November)
Price - Around GBP9 (US$14.46) per bottle for Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for Pinot Noir. Prices differ from market to market.
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in US, Various distributors in Europe
The Invivo range includes: Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough Pinot Gris, Marlborough Rosé and Central Otago Pinot Noir.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Beam Suntory rolls out Larios gin range to UK
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends