Product Launch – GLOBAL: Invivo New Zealand wine
Invivo New Zealand wine
Category - Wine, New Zealand
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, the US (launching in California in November)
Price - In the UK, around GBP9 (US$14.35) per bottle for the Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for the Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for the Pinot Noir
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in the US, various distributors in Europe
Invivo produces Sauvignon Blanc and rosé from the Dashwood, Marlborough region; Pinot Gris from Brancott, Marlborough, and Pinot Noir from Lowburn and Northburn in Central Otago, New Zealand.
Invivo was conceived in 2006 by Tim Lightbourne, who at the time was working in marketing for L'Oreal, and winemaker Rob Cameron.
To back the launch of Invivo in the UK, Averys and Invivo will be running a competition this month with one customer set to win a one-week trip for two to New Zealand.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits