Product Launch – GLOBAL: Invivo New Zealand wine
Invivo New Zealand wine
Category - Wine, New Zealand
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, the US (launching in California in November)
Price - In the UK, around GBP9 (US$14.35) per bottle for the Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for the Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for the Pinot Noir
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in the US, various distributors in Europe
Invivo produces Sauvignon Blanc and rosé from the Dashwood, Marlborough region; Pinot Gris from Brancott, Marlborough, and Pinot Noir from Lowburn and Northburn in Central Otago, New Zealand.
Invivo was conceived in 2006 by Tim Lightbourne, who at the time was working in marketing for L'Oreal, and winemaker Rob Cameron.
To back the launch of Invivo in the UK, Averys and Invivo will be running a competition this month with one customer set to win a one-week trip for two to New Zealand.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014