Product Launch – GLOBAL: Invivo New Zealand wine
Invivo New Zealand wine
Category - Wine, New Zealand
Available - Now
Location - New Zealand, UK, Australia, Europe, the US (launching in California in November)
Price - In the UK, around GBP9 (US$14.35) per bottle for the Sauvignon Blanc, GBP12 for the Rosé and Pinot Gris and GBP20 for the Pinot Noir
Distribution - Averys in the UK, Luxury Beverage Group in Australia, Federal Geo in New Zealand, New World Wine Imports in the US, various distributors in Europe
Invivo produces Sauvignon Blanc and rosé from the Dashwood, Marlborough region; Pinot Gris from Brancott, Marlborough, and Pinot Noir from Lowburn and Northburn in Central Otago, New Zealand.
Invivo was conceived in 2006 by Tim Lightbourne, who at the time was working in marketing for L'Oreal, and winemaker Rob Cameron.
To back the launch of Invivo in the UK, Averys and Invivo will be running a competition this month with one customer set to win a one-week trip for two to New Zealand.
The soft drinks and water industries hailed the beginning of the 21st century as a brave, new world for the two categories. Looking back, Annette Farr hails the major role played by innovation over th...
Wine magnate Bernard Magrez is believed to have made a six-figure offer for the prestigious Bordeaux estate, Chateau Beychevelle....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets