US: Investors snap up The Switch
The Beverage Acquisition Co. - set up by investors Luther King Capital Management (LKCM) - has purchased the assets of juice producers The Switch Beverage Company for an undisclosed sum.
The Switch CEO Brian Boyd said: "The Beverage Acquisition Company was organised by LKCM in late 2005 to acquire emerging and established speciality niche beverage and food companies in the Natural Food & Beverage markets. We are currently looking at several other acquisitions in this space today and are excited about the opportunities that exist."
The juice company's product line includes 11 flavours and is sold through a national independent distributor network in the Mid Atlantic, Northeast, Southwest, Central and Northwest regions of the states.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends