FRANCE: Investigations highlight extent of fraud in French wine
A French association representing around 10,000 independent wine growers, the CNCP, has highlighted the largely unpunished practice of fraudulent labelling on wine bottles. The CNCP's investigations have led to accusations that it is the well-established trading houses and distributors of leading wines to supermarkets who are at the forefront of the swindling.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller