BRAZIL: Investigation may put Gatorade deal on hold - reports
According to Brazilian press reports, the country's Ministry Of Finance has asked the nation's top regulator to look into a contract between AmBev, Brazil's biggest drinks producer and Pepsico to distribute Gatorade. According to O Estado de S. Paulo, the measure could mean that AmBEv and Pepsi put on hold their agreement for the Brazilian company to distribute the sports drink.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down