UK: Investec cuts SABMiller price target
Investec Securities has cut its price target on shares in SABMiller, having downgraded its earnings forecasts for the brewing combine.
Investec reduced its price target for the brewer's shares from GBP11.35 (US$21.59) to GBP11.05.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Analysts have poured cold water on the prospect of brewing giant SABMiller making a move for Magners cider owner C&C Group....
SAB Ltd soft drinks subsidiary ABI is to invest ZAR100m (US$13.5m) in expanding its carbon dioxide facilities to minimise its reliance on external suppliers....
Miller Brewing has launched a fresh US television campaign that promotes flagship brand Miller Lite as "better beer"....
Heineken has admitted it needs to get a brewery up and running as soon as possible in South Africa after winning back the local rights to beer brand Amstel. The Dutch brewing giant told just-drinks to...
SABMiller's subsidiary in Panama has offloaded its PepsiCo bottling business in Costa Rica to local brewer Cerveceria Costa Rica (CCR)....
Heineken has won back the rights to beer brand Amstel in South Africa from brewing rival SABMiller. The Dutch brewing giant regained control of the brand after an arbitration panel ruled that SABMille...
The sale of one of Carlsberg's two breweries in Italy signals a stronger focus on the premium end of the market, according to the head of the Danish brewer's business in Western Europe. Speaking to ju...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video