UK: Investec cuts SABMiller price target
Investec Securities has cut its price target on shares in SABMiller, having downgraded its earnings forecasts for the brewing combine.
Investec reduced its price target for the brewer's shares from GBP11.35 (US$21.59) to GBP11.05.
Having recovered from a tax scandal in 2005 and now back in growth, the privately owned Brazilian brewer Primo Schincariol has become a takeover target for international players keen to expand their p...
Analysts have poured cold water on the prospect of brewing giant SABMiller making a move for Magners cider owner C&C Group....
SAB Ltd soft drinks subsidiary ABI is to invest ZAR100m (US$13.5m) in expanding its carbon dioxide facilities to minimise its reliance on external suppliers....
Miller Brewing has launched a fresh US television campaign that promotes flagship brand Miller Lite as "better beer"....
Heineken has admitted it needs to get a brewery up and running as soon as possible in South Africa after winning back the local rights to beer brand Amstel. The Dutch brewing giant told just-drinks to...
SABMiller's subsidiary in Panama has offloaded its PepsiCo bottling business in Costa Rica to local brewer Cerveceria Costa Rica (CCR)....
Heineken has won back the rights to beer brand Amstel in South Africa from brewing rival SABMiller. The Dutch brewing giant regained control of the brand after an arbitration panel ruled that SABMille...
The sale of one of Carlsberg's two breweries in Italy signals a stronger focus on the premium end of the market, according to the head of the Danish brewer's business in Western Europe. Speaking to ju...
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends